16 Romantic Love Quotes For Him From The Heart,No.7 Is Everyone's Favorite

16 most romantic and cute love quotes for him from the heart and number 7 is everyone's favorite.

 Love Quotes For Him From The Heart
 Love Quotes For Him From The Heart
In our last post you read about love quotes for her from the heart and now this post is for boys.

Love Quotes For Him From The Heart


  1. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
  2. I still get butterflies every time I see you, even though I have seen you so many times before.
  3. We may not be meant for always, but I want the memories we make to last forever.
  4. I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I’d be dreaming of you… but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren’t a dream. Good morning baby!
  5. I have nothing else in my life but your love. But I have slowly realized that I really don't need anything else. All I need is your love.
  6. My heart is breaking piece by piece as u walk away from me My soul screaming louder as ever second passes by My skin feels colder as the warmness fades away my eyes well up with tears and they softly flow down my cheeks as every minute passes by my legs can no longer hold me I fall to my nease my body no longer has strength as the weakness flows around from vain to vain All I feel is pain as my soul mate walks away.
  7. Getting to know someone like you is the one of the milestone in my life. People meet different people but I have been blessed with the love of my life. I love you.
  8. My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
  9. From being angry, to a kind person. From being selfish to becoming selfless. From being irritated to being considerate... Love can change people in ways that they may not even know. That is the power of Love!
  10. When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
  11. I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything.
  12. Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.
  13. Love' is the only weapon I have, I will defend with love, I will attack with love.
  14. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
  15. Your love has changed the way I feel, You are the only reason I truly need To find the love so clear and sure. I have loved you not like others, my heart is pure.
  16. If I have only one coin left in the world, I will buy a rose to propose to you.
So these are the best romantic love quotes for him from the heart.