Top 10 INTENSE "You Are My Love Only" Quotes

Top 10 very intense you are my love only quotes,sms,messages and sayings. That romantically describes that no one can love you better than me.

You Are My Love Only" Quotes
You Are My Love Only" Quotes



This are the you are my love quotes that says how deep you love someone and do not want to loose them. You want them to be a part of your life. You don't want them to go away. You love them from the bottom of your heart. You think she is everything for you and you want to spend the entire life with them.

If you have such strong feelings for her than these top 10 intense you are my love quotes will do the magic for you. These are totally awesome and romantic.

These love quotes describes the too strong relationship that is full of love only.

So for a perfect lover these you are my love quotes are awesome. So pick up these quotes with these romantic pick up lines that are creating magic and impress your girlfriend or her.

Good morning shayari
Good morning sms for sweet love
Flirty good night shayari
Long distance love messages
Sensitive akelapan shayari
Love messages for husband

Top 10 INTENSE "You Are My Love Only" Quotes


There are many reasons to feel grief- not just when someone dies. When a dream dies... a lost relationship... a huge life change... So be kind to yourself. Take time to mourn and mend. And fill your life with as many sweet and meaningful things as you can, finding joy in the small, simple delights around you. Life IS good. GOD is good, and He loves you. In this world you will have troubles, but with God you will overcome them all.



My love for you spans over the lines of my past, present, and future. You are what I love remembering, what I love experiencing, and what I love looking forward to.


You are my best friend and lover ♥ Never thought I'd find someone who made this true until I found you babe.


My Dear Baby Love, I will not give up on us ever; I will persevere & adjust to anything at all. I KNOW YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU HAVE EVER LOVED ANOTHER! I understand all the mistakes and horrible things I am responsible for. I have learned and I will prove it to you. Remember this is our 4th Life together and you we are meant to be.

Calling you my love is my way of showing you that you are the only one who has my heart.

You are my everything baby!!!! I want to spend my life with you sweet girl. In Good times, hard times, in happiness and in sorrow......I want it all with YOU!!!! You are my best friend and my soul mate. I'm lost without you!

The older you get, the more you realize that it is not about the material things, or pride or ego. It is about our hearts and who they beat for.


Sometimes it hurts it hurts so much that you feel like your chest will cave in and the only thing stopping it are the gasps of air you take in between the tears.

I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. how your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time i'm with you. i feel so complete.

You're my favorite everything, my favorite pair of eyes, my favorite name to see appear on my phone, my favorite way to spend an afternoon .. .. You're my favorite everything.

You are my destiny.. my sweetest fate... my love come true!!! I want you.. I need you.. and I love you more than life.... you are my soulmate and my life!! I miss you and I'm thinking about you!! Think about me my love!!!