17 Romantic Long Distance Love Messages For Your Love Ones

Long distance love messages for your love ones. These are the messages that you can send through chat. These are very small and that is why it will be awesome for your lovers to read them. 

 Long Distance Love Messages
 Long Distance Love Messages



If you want to use some romantic sms in your conversation with your long distance relationship lover than you can use this love chat msgs. This are very romantic and praising ones and will surely work for you. It will increase the love and bonding between your long distance relationship lover. So if you are serious about your long distance relationship than you must use this awesome and romantic love chat msgs. Mostly it happens when two lovers are at some distance and they don't get enough time to meet with each other and love and hence it results into distance between love. So better not to let come such situations. So if you want to avoid such case than use these top awesome and romantic long distance love messages for love ones. And have a great bond.


Shayari in hindi for boys
Love me shayari in hindi
Girlfriend teasing shayari
Boy attitude shayari
Sad shayari
Love letter in hindi for boys
Tere bin shayari
I love you shayari


Long Distance Love Messages For Your Love Ones


It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

If it was meant to last it would have.

If they miss you they will call. If they want you, they will say it. If they care, they will show it. And if not they are not worth your time.

I love you that means I am not just here for the pretty parts. I am here “no matter what”.

But why all the songs are is still about you.

We were nothing but that nothing for me was everything.

You make me laugh when I am not even in the mood to smile.





I don't know where I am going to be five years from now, but I pray to God its somewhere with a beautiful view and beside you.

I ruined myself for a lot of people that were not even worth it.

Some Nights I wish I could go back in life. Not to change shit just to feel a couple things twice.

The worst feeling is when something is killing you inside and you have to act like you don't care.

Ever said I am done and went right back?

She is a keeper, too bad you did not keep her.

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you but I love you.

I fell in love with the way you touch me without using your hands.

I could almost love you again.