"Love Me OR Hate Me" Shayari In Hindi For BF/GF

Top 10 best love me or hate me shayari for boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Love Me OR Hate Me" Shayari In Hindi For BF/GF
"Love Me OR Hate Me" Shayari In Hindi For BF/GF



Top 10 best shayari that says love me or hate me. If your girlfriend has lot of attitude and she does not say to you clear that she loves you then you can use this beautiful love me or hate me shayari if you are irritated because of such attitude. This shayari directly shares one emotion and gives warning to the girl or boy that either you can love me now or hate me. Actually the point is lots of cases happens where girls just use their boys for their own profit and then dump them. If you don't want to have such case with your own self then you can use this best hindi shayari that says love me or hate me and can share with the girl or with the person to whom you love. This is a direct response and a direct question as well from a girl or a boy that darling love me or hate me. If you like this love me or hate me shayari then please do share it on social media like facebook, pinterest and twitter.

"Love Me OR Hate Me" Shayari In Hindi For BF/GF

""" छोटा होता जा रहा ये ज़हां और ये ज़हनियत लोगों की।। मग़र ताज़ूब ये है के फ़ासले दरमियां के बढ़ते जा रहे हैं।।

""" नज़रें मेरी थक न जायें कहीं तेरा इंतज़ार करते-करते; यह जान मेरी यूँ ही निकल ना जाये तुम से इश्क़ का इज़हार करते-करते।

""" खो दिया था इक रोज जिसे जमाने के लिए उस से कहना के मेरे साथ आज जमाना भी नही...

""" वाजिब है इश्क़ में मेरा तुझ पे फ़िदा होना .. मगर खुद को खुदा समझा तो तेरी खता होगी ..

""" इन पत्थरों के शहर में जीना मुहाल है।। हर बुत कह रहा है मुझे देवता कहो।।

""" ख़रीद लेंगें तुझ से तेरे सारे रंज-ओ-ग़म।। सिक्के जिस रोज़ मेरी दुआओं के चल गये।।

""" गोली मारो वफ़ा को अब बात उसूलों की करो।। अपने दिल में जगह दे दो या हमारे दिल से निकलो।।

""" किसी और के होते हुए भी वो इस तरह वफ़ा निभाते हे, के उनकी वफ़ा मुझे किसी और का होने नही देती !!

""" थम के रह-रह गई दरिया की रवानी अक्सर साहिलों पर जो छिड़ी मेरी कहानी अक्सर

""" और कितने इम्तेहान लेगा वक़्त तू ..!! ज़िन्दगी मेरी है फिर मर्ज़ी तेरी क्यों ..!!!