Top 10 Naughty Pick Up Lines That Make Girls Crazy For You

Top 10 naughty pick up lines that make girls crazy for you. When you say this line to girls, it can make any girl crazy for you and suddenly she will fall in love with you or at least this pick up lines will impress her.






This pick up lines are written very intelligently. These are the words that every girl wants to hear from his boyfriend or friend. Because this pick up lines will touch points that are very soft for a girl. For example wishing there beauty, talking about their beauty, praising there dressing sense and talking about her eyes. these are all the some set standard which are composed in this pick up lines . So use this pick up lines when you are meeting a girl in very first meeting or for the first time . if you will use this naughty love pick up lines perfectly then definitely you will see a change in girl's heart and mind.

Top 10 naughty pick up lines



Can I take your picture? I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.

You must be tired because you've been running through my dreams all night.

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?



If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

Can I borrow a quarter? I told my Mom I'd when I met the girl of my dreams.

Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.



I lost my teddy bear. Can I cuddle with you instead?

You see my friend over there? [Point to friend who waves from afar] He wants to know if YOU think I'M cute.

Gently rub the girl's back and say, "I thought angels had wings."