29 Best Romantic Pick Up Lines To Impress Girlfriend

How to impress girlfriend? Here we have best 29 romantic pick up lines for you. Hindi, English and Telugu pick up lines to impress a girl.

In the last post we shared 21 romantic pick up lines for you and now we have one of the best 29 romantic pick up lines specially for boys and real men. If you like a girl and want to make her girlfriend then send this best romantic pick up lines to her and she will fall in love with you just because of the quality of these pick up lines.

pick up lines for girls bengali

You can use these pick up lines at anywhere. Like if you want to praise someone's beauty than you can get pick up lines related to beauty in our best 29 pick up lines collection.

If you like a girl at park of shopping mall and want to spend your life with her, but do not know how to start talking then you can use this pick up lines to impress her and she will start thinking about you. This is the magic of this pick up lines.
29 Best Romantic Pick Up Lines To Impress Girlfriend

Romantic pick up lines
Romantic messages
Good night messages
87 Love messages to impress girl Hindi Love SMS


Romantic pick up lines always work. First these are in only 2 lines and easy to remember. But very effective. You would know it when you will read this romantic pick up lines.

If your girlfriend or wife is angry with you or you have fought and she is upset with you then this pick up lines will do the job for you. Send this pick up lines for her by message and then see the magic of it. All of a sudden her anger and depression will go away and she will be happy with you and feel good with you.

So I think it is time to read those magic lines.

Best love quotes for husband
Love messages for wife
Love failure quotes
Naught Sms and messages

Romantic pick up lines to impress girlfriend

♥If I had a flower 4 evry time I thought of u and will think of u…I wud be walking in a garden…4ever.

♥If beauty were time, u wud be 4ever.

♥u r the light I see glowing brightly at the end of the tunnel.

♥ur eyes r dark like a castle moat at night. Lower ur drawbridge, my queen, and let me cross.

♥u r physically perfect. The only flaw is…ur lips…they're 9t touching mine.

♥(While holding a flower) Hi. I was just showing this rose wht beautiful looks like.

♥How r u feeling? (She says fine) I said, how r u feeling? I didn't ask how u looked. (Wink)

♥I get uneasy meeting new people. So I m 4cing myself to approach the prettiest girl in the room and introduce myself.

♥If I didn't come up here and make u laugh…I wud kick myself 4 days on end.

♥I m baking a cake bt it tastes a little bitter. Why don't u stick ur finger in it 4 extra sweetness?

♥Some say tht beauty is in a drop of water. Well, in tht case u're the ocean!

♥I can't buy u a drink or else I wud be jealous of the glass, kissin ur lips and all.

♥I imagine kissin u wud be like drinking ocean water. I can drink all I want bt my thirst wud only increase.

♥I always thought it was just a fairy tale. bt now I realize u really r made from sugar, spice and evrything nice.

♥So ur dad…was he a king or something? (Why?) Well, he must hve been a king to make a princess like u.

♥I knw I don't hve a chance with u…bt I've always wanted to hear an angel speak.

♥I believe thr is something in ur eye. Er, no wait…it was just a sparkle.

♥Life without u? Well, I imagine tht wud be like a broken pencil. (Why?) It wud be pointless.

♥Hey, u look like my first wife. (Oh? How many hve u had?) None actually. bt I m an optimist.

♥Do u hear tht? tht rhythmic pounding noise? Oh it's just my heart beating.

♥Wow! u r talking to me? I think my drems hve finally come true!

♥I don't really knw if u're beautiful or 9t. I'm still enmored by ur eyes.

♥I hve a bad habit of saying whtever it is I'm thinking. u r just drop dead gorgeous tonight!

♥4 u I can be a knight in shining armor.

♥u knw…our teenage kids wud be smoking hot.

♥I m a man of few words. u r beautiful. wud u like to go out?

♥I think I love u…in tht dress. Haha, caught myself.

♥u r deserving of masterful poetry, 9t mere words.

♥I want to spend the rest of my life entertaining u.

Hindi Pick up lines to impress a girl


♥आप इतने क्यूट हो कि अगर मैसेज नहीं नह करना चाहू 
तो भी हाथ खुद कीपैड पर चलने लगता हैं 

♥मैं तो सिर्फ तुम्हारे प्यार का नशा करता हूँ 
और उसके हैंगओवर के आगे कोई और नशे की जरुरत नहीं हैं 

♥डॉक्टर ने एडवाइस किया हैं कि सोने से पहले आपकी फोटो
देख कर सोना जरुरी हैं वर्ना हार्ट अटैक आ सकता हैं 

♥मेरा बचपन से सपना था कि बड़े होकर आपका दोस्त बनूंगा 

♥तुम्हारें दिल में vaccum क्लीनर भी लगा हैं क्या ? बहुत साफ़ दिल हैं तुम्हारा

♥तुझको लेकर मेरा ख्याल नहीं बदलेगा,
साल बदलेगा पर दिल का हाल नहीं बदलेगा 

♥वर्ल्ड कप जितने पर जितनी ख़ुशी नहीं मिलती,
उतनी आपसे बात करने पर मिलती हैं 

♥तुझको लिख पाना नहीं हैं इतना आसान ,
कि इतने सुन्दर लब्ज़ ही नहीं हैं मेरे पास 

Telugu/ Telegu Pick up lines to impress a girl


♥మీరు చాలా అందంగా ఉన్నారు, నేను మెసేజ్ చేయకూడదనుకుంటే
ఇంకా చేయి కీప్యాడ్‌పై కదలడం ప్రారంభిస్తుంది

♥నేను నీ ప్రేమకు బానిసనైపోయాను
మరియు అతని హ్యాంగోవర్ కంటే ఎక్కువ మత్తు అవసరం లేదు

♥పడుకునే ముందు మీ ఫోటో పెట్టుకోవాలని డాక్టర్ సలహా ఇచ్చారు
గుండెపోటు రావచ్చని చూసిన తర్వాత నిద్రపోవాలి.

♥నేను మీ స్నేహితుడిగా ఎదగాలని చిన్నప్పటి నుండి కలలు కన్నాను

♥మీరు మీ గుండెలో వాక్యూమ్ క్లీనర్‌ను కూడా ఇన్‌స్టాల్ చేసారా? మీకు చాలా స్వచ్ఛమైన హృదయం ఉంది

♥నేను నీ గురించి నా మనసు మార్చుకోను,
ఏడాది మారినా గుండె పరిస్థితి మారదు

♥ప్రపంచకప్ గెలిచినంత ఆనందం లేదు.
నీతో చాలా మాట్లాడాలి

♥మీరు రాయడం అంత సులభం కాదు
నా దగ్గర అంత అందమైన పదాలు లేవు

If you liked this Hindi, English and Telugu pick up lines to impress a girl than please share it with your friends also.