Hilarious Text Messages

Best hilarious text messages to make laugh and bring a smile on the face of your boyfriend and girlfriend or bf/gf.

It is time to bring a smile to your lover's face. Making others laugh is very easy; it is not such a tough task. Wondering how you can do it? Then check out the beautiful collection of hilarious text messages and SMS for your boyfriend and girlfriend. You can send these messages to them, and you will see their day will go so fine. God says bringing a smile to someone's face is the best charity, and by these hilarious messages, you can do it.

Hilarious Texts

Those innocent eyes...
Those kissable lips...
A great smile...
The perfect walk...
Smoothest talk...
Absolutely gorgeous looks..
That's enough about me-
How R U?
Newsflash: The police R looking 4 a suspect who's smart, sexy, witty n very gorgeous- they've already eliminated U from the enquiry... where do U think I should hide?
I M 9t Ur type... I M 9t inflatable.
I once sniffed Coke, but the ice cubes blocked my nostrils...
A girl ph1d me the other day and said..."Come on over, There's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.
I want U 2 know tht our friendship means a lot 2 me. U cry, I cry. U laugh, I laugh. U jump out of the window... I look down and then... I laugh again!
If U try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie!
Why can't U accept that some days U're the pigeon, and some days U're the statue!
I was trying 2 daydream, but my mind kept wandering.
I know why I M single; my parents-in-law were not able 2 have kids...
Birdie, birdie in the sky, left a poopie in my eye. Me don't cR, me don't cry, me just happy that a cow can't fly!
Did I not see U yesterday at the mall, with a gray jacket? No? Oh! Then it was a rubbish bag after all!
God created the earth, God created the woods, God created U 2, but yes, even God makes mistakes!
This message was sent exclusively 4 the handsome and the beautiful. We have obviously sent it 2 the wrong number. We R truly sorry 4 the inconvenience.
I saw something in the shop window today. It was stunningly cute, beautiful and adorable. I was supposed 2 buy it 4 U till I realized it was my own reflection!
Roses R red, violets R blue, Frankenstein is ugly but what the hell happened 2 U?
Always remember U're unique - just like everyone else.
How do u keep an idiot Mused? Watch this message until it goes away!
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, why practice?
Note - The key 2 a good relationship is the key. Give me back the key.
A closed mouth gathers no feet!
Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now!

Funny Text Messages

Hilarious Text Messages

Romantic Text Messages and Sms

Cute Messages for Him or boyfriend

Love Text Messages For Girlfriend

Sweet Good Night Text Messages

Looking for some sweet good night text messages to make that almost perfect date perfect? This article might just help you.